Win a Papemelroti Laughter Pack!

I was looking for wholesalers for products for reselling when I stumbled upon Papemelroti. They offer paper, wood and metal products which were quite overwhelming and reminded myself to order just a few for personal consumption. :) I did not pushed through on registering as a reseller since I'm not sure if my Facebook customers will buy and love such items as much as I do. Anyways, just before leaving the website, I clicked on almost every link of the site and thank goodness I found a contest/promo. Haha! They were giving away Papemelroti Laughter packs! And what's good with this is that you just have to follow them on Google+. And the laughter pack is not just a one item pack, it includes the following items:

Live Laugh Love Folding Fan
Mini Drawer Box with Handwriting Design
Dance Jump Sing Bracelet
Vintage Laughter Ring
Small and Medium Sized Pad Sets
Locket Journal
Floral Bag Charm
Laughter Paper Pack

 So much for goodies right? Check out more of this promo here. I'm so much hoping I would win. :)

P.S. Will give you an update if I would win. And will share the items I just bought from them. Plus will tell you if I pushed through on my reselling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello 2020!

Classic Movie Inspired Wedding Theme in Gold and Blush Pink