Learning should be FUN!

Okay I admit it. I have a hard time studying since my childhood days. I actually don't study, I practice skimming and scanning and memorizing. But never really studied. How I made it through College is not luck, though. I just find it hard to read learning books... the opposite of reading a Thriller book by Jonathan Kellermann. :)

Anyways, since I have no choice but to learn or else I have nowhere to go, I have challenged myself to a 2-hour learning devotion. Reading is totally different from learning. Thus, I have to practice the art of learning and that is understanding and applying what I am reading or studying. I surely hope I can get through this challenge.

I want to be BETTER. That should motivate me to learn right? And I want to be paid higher, that sure is a better motivation. LOL! Kidding aside, learning should not be until College or a one time deal. It should continue to evolve as long as you live. Kudos, to all those who continue to learn and to those who continue to have the passion to teach and share what they have learned.

As a stay at home, this should be another venture. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello 2020!

Win a Papemelroti Laughter Pack!

Classic Movie Inspired Wedding Theme in Gold and Blush Pink