Back to Blog

Yeah, I know it's been  a few months after my last entry. But a lot of things happened... Or was I just too lazy to post. Well, anyways, last June I temporarily closed my online shops and pages. Last June, we moved to a new home. And last June I was a plain housewifey. Nonetheless, it was a wonderful hiatus. The kids went to Day Care/Kindergarten and I was acting like a stage mother for a few months and yep until now. But boredom got into me and so are the additional kilos and laziness just sucked the life out of me. Sleep, eat, watch movies and Korean series, take care of the kids, doing household chores: the basics of stay at home moms. Never did I thought it would be too exhausting, not physically but mentally, since most of the time, you're thinking of how to manage cost, what to eat at lunch or dinner or have for breakfast, what to do next, thus; you end up staring at the ceiling for a few minutes... The possibilities of losing your mind are endless. But thanks thee to God, I'm still myself.

Alas! My DSL was installed last August. And so I started looking for a full time online job. Thanks to a good friend of mine I was introduced to Onlinejobs.ph. I made my profile and applied for several jobs. I was also offered jobs after employers saw my profile. My first training was for transcribing videos. At first it was overwhelming and fun. But it wasn't just the job for me. I did not mean to be choosy, but I have to love my work so I can be productive, right? And I don't want to be unfair to my employer. Just recently I got hired to be a Virtual Assistant. Yehey! And frankly, I'm enjoying this one since I'm more inclined with the niche.

Anyways, I am challenging myself to update my blog once a week. I hope I can make it. Haha!

For those who are still looking for online home-based jobs, try posting your profile at Onlinejobs.ph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello 2020!

Win a Papemelroti Laughter Pack!

Classic Movie Inspired Wedding Theme in Gold and Blush Pink