Online Shopping, Selling and Reselling

I never have thought that online shopping, selling and reselling would be so overwhelming and addicting. Well, actually the Internet is too addicting that I haven't got much sleep for the past 3 days.    Here's what I have been doing for the past days.

Shopping:

I recently bought from Zalora a pair of shoes and is just waiting for the delivery. I'll post my review and pics on my Fashion, Beauty and Fitness blog which is here. Paid my purchase through Paypal, I am so much hoping it was really not charged on my credit card but on my Paypal Account. Also shopped some wholesale items at Multiply. What's great about Multiply is that they have so many shops and it is really quite overwhelming. But what I don't like about the site is that you have to dig very deep since they have a lot of shops. I hope they soon feature verified sellers/shops or top selling shops. Would also like to recommend that they have comments section for each shop, so we can avoid scammers.

Selling:
My online shop now which is a Facebook page (Mei Mei's Closet), has only over 500 followers/likes since March last year. I hope it will have a thousand within 3 months or so. Because this is how I connect with many people. I do much of my work in Facebook, since it is very viral. I just share my pictures on my timeline or page or in groups and add friends. This is a public account, so I add or confirm as many friends as I can. Just be very cautious, since there are a lot of scammers, joy reservers and bogus buyers online.

Reselling:
I have been selling preloved clothes since last year, and since I have already resigned and have much more time to spend online, I decided to resell some items that I also love, some of which I have already posted here and here. Here are some of the items I recently added to my page. Feel free to leave me a comment or email me if you want to buy or resell these items.








Shop & Resell?
Last night I posted about Papemelroti here. I really loved their products, because they are recycled, creative and affordable. I bought some of their stuff and would love to resell some in the future. Here are the items I purchased from them. Aren't they just so nice? I can't wait to receive these items.



 Drawers & Organizers!


Paper Bookmarks!

 
Paper Notepads :)

Want one? Feel free to visit their site or visit their branches or distributors near you. They don't have a branch in Davao yet, but here are some of their distributors. Note that some of their items are not available on these distrbutors.


Anne's Treasures
#116 4th Street Ecoland Phase 1, Davao City
Contact Person: Anne Jayme
Tel. No. : (082)2985643
Cell No. : 0922+8982163
E-mail: annetreasures @gmail.com
Atrik CollectionsDoor No. 1, Jade Valley Dorm Complex, Arellano Ext., Davao City
Contact Person: Rubylie H. Gecosala
Tel. No. : (064)2784331
Cell No. : 0917+7142079
E-mail: atrikmktg @yahoo.com

 

Davao Inktech Ventures, Co.2/F Zazan Building, F. Inigo Street, Davao City 8000
Contact Person: Lorly Flores
Tel. No. : (6382) 305-7254, 228-6524
Cell No. : 63917-322-7176
E-mail:  lorly_flores@yahoo.com
 

LTS Department Stores, Inc. (New City Commercial Center Dept. Store)  NCCC Mall-Davao Branch
MacArthur Highway cor. Maa Road, Matina, Davao City
Branches: NCCC Main-Davao, NCCC Mall-Tagum, NCCC Mall-Palawan
Tel. No.: 02-2551141-51
Fax No.: 02-2531301
Cell No.: 09178242636
E-mail: imal@nccc.com.ph


Sweet Dreams Craft House
Matina Town Square, McArthur Highway, Matina, Davao City
Contact Person: Gel Ferrer
Tel. No. : (082)2975341
Cell No. : 63917+7002568
E-mail: gelboks@ yahoo.com


Happy shopping, selling and reselling guys! Manage your expenses well.

UPDATE: I just cancelled my order with Papemelroti, since the shipping and Paypal charges are so high. I will be paying 2x the amount of the items I ordered. I think I'll visit NCCC and take a look at the Papemelroti products there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello 2020!

Win a Papemelroti Laughter Pack!

Classic Movie Inspired Wedding Theme in Gold and Blush Pink