Woke up quite early today and stumbled upon on a Facebook page, My Child Mean Everything To Me . Brought me to tears scrolling through the pictures they have posted. Indeed, nothing compares to motherhood... from the moment you felt that little bump in your tummy, it was joy, excitement and yes, worry. I remembered that night I knew I was pregnant. I was unprepared, I had a lot of plans (yup, that's me, the great planner!), but... I got pregnant. And it was the most excruciating pain I felt. I have always wanted to be a mother, but not that time. And I did not want my baby to feel that. After a while, and a talk with my mother. I felt better and got more excited each day. I prayed just like any mother would, for complete set of fingers and toes, a whole body, no diseases. Everyday that was my prayer, and every day I waited for that moment my xiao jih will come out. Being a mother is not a choice, it is our fate, our destiny, it is God's choice. Some women don't get to be ...
A - C Aguirre: the Wrath of God (1972) The Apu Trilogy (1955, 1956, 1959) The Awful Truth (1937) Baby Face (1933) Bande à part (1964) Barry Lyndon (1975) Berlin Alexanderplatz (1980) Blade Runner (1982) Bonnie and Clyde (1967) Brazil (1985) Bride of Frankenstein (1935) Camille (1936) Casablanca (1942) Charade (1963) Children of Paradise (1945) Chinatown (1974) Chungking Express (1994) Citizen Kane (1941) City Lights (1931) City of God (2002) Closely Watched Trains (1966) The Crime of Monsieur Lange (1936) The Crowd (1928) D - F Day for Night (1973) The Decalogue (1989) Detour (1945) The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (1972) Dodsworth (1936) Double Indemnity (1944) Dr. Strangelove: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) Drunken Master II (1994) E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982) 8 1/2 (1963) The 400 Blows (1959) Farewell My Concubine (1993) Finding Nemo (2003) The Fly (1986) Q - S Raging Bull (1980) Schindler's List (1993) The Searc...
daghang salamat...to my new bisaya friends from bisaya bloggers hope that you would continue to visit my blog and browse my pages (even if it's not updated..hehehe..)... ok..that's it for now..time to work...later i'll be going to school for the second day of class...i haven't attended class yesterday...because i know how it is in the university of money...hehehe....on the first day, you'll just waste moeny, time, and effort...peace! btw, friends do u have books?old books?new books?any books?do u have the heart to give them to me?hehehe..if you do have books, please email me or leave a comment or just tag me..and I'll get back to you...okies?thankies so much!!!
Comments