My adventures as a home-based working mom, small business, online jobs, online shops and more... :)
angelic layer
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
i watched this cartoon last thursday..and it was really fantastic...then i found this site, youtube.com..and i found an amv of this anime.. hope you enjoy this...
Woke up quite early today and stumbled upon on a Facebook page, My Child Mean Everything To Me . Brought me to tears scrolling through the pictures they have posted. Indeed, nothing compares to motherhood... from the moment you felt that little bump in your tummy, it was joy, excitement and yes, worry. I remembered that night I knew I was pregnant. I was unprepared, I had a lot of plans (yup, that's me, the great planner!), but... I got pregnant. And it was the most excruciating pain I felt. I have always wanted to be a mother, but not that time. And I did not want my baby to feel that. After a while, and a talk with my mother. I felt better and got more excited each day. I prayed just like any mother would, for complete set of fingers and toes, a whole body, no diseases. Everyday that was my prayer, and every day I waited for that moment my xiao jih will come out. Being a mother is not a choice, it is our fate, our destiny, it is God's choice. Some women don't get to be ...
A - B The Adventures of Augie March Saul Bellow All the King's Men Robert Penn Warren Read the Original Review American Pastoral Philip Roth Read the Original Review An American Tragedy Theodore Dreiser Animal Farm George Orwell Read the Original Review Appointment in Samarra John O'Hara Read the Original Review Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret Judy Blume The Assistant Bernard Malamud Read the Original Review At Swim-Two-Birds Flann O'Brien Atonement Ian McEwan Read the Original Review Beloved Toni Morrison Read the Original Review The Berlin Stories Christopher Isherwood Read the Original Review The Big Sleep Raymond Chandler Read the Original Review The Blind Assassin Margaret Atwood Read the Original Review Blood Meridian Cormac McCarthy Brideshead Revisited Evelyn Waugh Read the Original Review The Bridge of San Luis Rey Thornton Wilder Read the Original Review C - D Call It Sleep Henry Roth R...
hehehe...uhm...i forgot to tell u guys...that i just moved in bangkal last monday with mahtet and keaken...hehehe...the move was okay..i love the house..though it's quite far from the city..i remember the old days where my family and i used to live in nha...those where the trial days..uh..years...GOD tested me that time real hard..and HE showed me what FAMILY is all about and all... speaking of family..papa and i saw last last sunday...it was a teary sunday (not infront of him though)...i miz him..i miz them...sometimes i ask myself why we should be apart..why can't i just live with them...but then...reality would struck me...and say...it has been done...oh, well...i've been making things right, now...tomorrow is father's day and i'll surprise him, visit him at JB san pedro..then i'll go directly to our house...be with my mama and sisters...the other day, i just spent time with chelly n daryll..i miz them terribly..we ate at mc do (the all time fave fries and co...
Comments